- Logistics Services Manager II (MGR)
- Job Description SummaryPrincipal Accountabilities
● Manage employees and processes related to the order fulfillment process for a segment of, or the entire, distribution center. Work with supervisors, leads and employees to meet and exceed service level and quality, and productivity goals. Identify ways to reduce costs while improving efficiencies and quality, which may involve utilization of CPI processes.
● Develop, manage staff, including resource allocation and P&L.
● Analyzes and implements process improvements by using CPI, Six Sigma and Lean.
● Review financials for areas of improvement.
● Responsibility for maintaining integrity in the use of company assets such as inventory, supplies, equipment and receivables.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
● Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
● Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top