Network and Security Consultant
JOB TITLE: Network and Security Consultant
DIVISION: Professional Services
office LOCATION: FLEXIBLE OFFICE BASED
Job LOcation: UK Wide
REPORTS TO: LOZ KITCHEN
BACKGROUND TO THE ROLE
Working within the Arrow ECS Professional Services team you will be undertaking a challenging and varied role encompassing pre-sales, implementation and post-sales across the Network and Security product portfolio.
THE ROLE AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Answering technical inquiries received via phone, email and voicemail.
- Provide pre-sales support to internal and external sales personnel.
- Present Arrow products in front of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Installation at customer site of security and network products.
- Attend pre-sales and post-sales meetings to discuss the clients requirements
- Produce concise, accurate and professional documentation
- Provide product training to both Arrow ECS and Reseller employees
- Undertake implementation projects across the product portfolio
- Undertake sales presentations
- Undertake technical presentations
- Attend training as required
- Develop consultancy services offerings
The ideal candidate will have successfully gained working knowledge and show accreditations in the following:
- Strong Networking Skills and ideally knowledge of Check Point, Trend, McAfee and F5 systems, but will consider other equivalent product experience.
- Strong understanding if IT security including routing and IP addressing.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills to all levels with an organisation.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Good team player.
- Able to undertake engagements that may lead to time away from home.
- Flexible approach to working hours and practices.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in a busy customer orientated department either face-to-face or by phone.
Back to top