.NET Web Developer
.NET Web Developer
Transim - an ARROW affiliate.
Located in Portland Oregon, Transim is the worldwide leader in web based engineering, design and support solutions for the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help semiconductor and electronics manufacturers across the world to reach out to more designers in a cost efficient and highly effective way. The world's largest semiconductor manufacturers rely on Transim for hosting their online design and application support solutions powered by our unique and patented web simulation technology.
As our newest team member, you will be part of the development team to help build new customer applications and also improve and maintain our existing applications. You will be asked to work on a wide variety of tasks from 100% new development to bug fixes and maintenance.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Build new and maintain existing web applications
- Work closely with product owners, designers, and customers
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Challenge established norms and innovate
- Contribute to the success of our team and company
- You enjoy developing web applications
- 2+ years of .NET/ C# Web Development experience
- Knowledge of modern frameworks like React, Redux, etc.
- Knowledge of modern styling languages like Sass or PostCSS
- Experience and knowledge of SQL or other DBs
- Experience in building and consuming APIs
- Experience with Git
- Exposure and interest in ES6, TypeScript and Node.js
- Exposure to bundling tools, particularly webpack
- You are a fast learner and love to stay up to date with the latest technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to communicate and share ideas
- Ability to work/explore/problem-solve without prompting
- BS/MS in computer science or computer engineering or relevant experience
- Experience in React, TypeScript and Git
- Electrical Engineering background is a plus
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top