.Net Developer - Full Stack
.Net Developer - Full Stack
Transim - an ARROW affiliate. Transim is the worldwide leader in web-based engineering, design and support solutions for the semiconductor industry. Our solutions help semiconductor and electronics manufacturers across the world to reach out to more designers in a cost efficient and highly effective way. The world's largest semiconductor manufacturers rely on Transim for hosting their online design and application support solutions powered by our unique and patented web simulation technology.
As our newest team member, you will be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of cutting-edge applications, as well as maintenance and bug fixing. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to understand requirements for IT development and management in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops .Net software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Analyze and research new and existing products, procedures, processes within the IT space.
- Resolve any business gaps between new and existing business processes and applications.
- Ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Mentor Junior developers on technical approaches and best practices
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Challenge established norms and innovate
- This role specifically addresses the actions associated to working with the business and project delivery team for the definition, construction and delivery of custom Web applications.
- Experience of architecting Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Experience and knowledge around different frameworks (Angular, Knockout, React, Redux)
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- 3+ years developing Web and/or Mobile Applications experience (.NET/C#, .NET Core)
- A passion for accomplishing great things by creating fast, maintainable, and valuable applications
- Strong understanding of web standards (HTTP protocols, browser, HTML, etc)
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (SASS, PostCSS)
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Experience with Git
- Interest in ES6, TypeScript and Node.js
- You are a fast learner and love to stay up to date with the latest technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to communicate and share ideas Ability to work/explore/problem-solve without prompting
- BS/MS in computer science or computer engineering or relevant experience
- Electrical Engineering background is a plus
- Experience with Python
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top