Microsoft Solutions Consultant Jr.
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Scope: Searching for junior to mid-level Microsoft Solutions Consultant with working experience in some or most of the following areas: (new deployments, upgrades, migrations, remediation)
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Server
The candidate should have at a minimum:
- 2 – 3 years of consulting experience with Microsoft products.
- Have the ability to understand and deliver solutions for the products mentioned above.
- Some working experience in some or most of products mentioned above.
- The ability to create “as-built” documentation and instructional guides for products deployed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Work within VMware or Hyper-V virtual environments.
The candidate should be able to:
- Manage their time with projects and provide daily written updates to customers and management.
- Identify milestones that may delay a project or expected delivery time.
- Travel as needed to customer locations (about 25% or less travel is expected).
- Work remotely unsupervised.
- Must be able to adapt to different working environments and policies.
- Update knowledge and skill set on a regular basis to include Microsoft certifications.
Working knowledge or the ability to deliver System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM), Azure, Hyper-V, Intune, SQL or SharePoint would be considered a plus.
Education, Skills and Qualifications required:
Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE preferred
Education: B.S. or A.S. in Information Technology or comparable working experience
Experience: 2-5 years consulting experience within Microsoft products
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top