- Shanghai, China
What You'll Be Doing ：
- Owns the online merchandising for arrow.com and verical.com with the goal to drive more lines per order and increase conversion rate.
- Leads the planning and execution of merchandising content aimed at concerting prospects to customers as well as nurturing and growing existing customers.
- Create and execute A/B testing plan, with guidance from cross functional teams.
- Leverage web analytics to understand interaction with site content and conversion funnel.
- Contributor to strategic marketing programs, with guidance from senior marketing leader. Manages professional employees and is accountable for results within team.
- Works to support strategic marketing programs, bringing specialized knowledge and best practices to the team to identify and develop solutions.
- Define, refine, and optimize the shopping and digital experience.
- Partner with the development and product teams to define new opportunities for implementation across digital properties.
- Investigate and adopt new technologies to improve the shopping and digital experience across eCommerce properties.
- Build test and learn plans for new merchandising strategies to improve the digital experience, value, and performance.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to all partners with merchandising reviews, results, and upcoming plans.
- Partner with asset and inventory teams to build strategies to support key inventory.
- Build and develop a team of global digital merchandisers.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 10 + years working experience in eCommerce industry, MNC preferred.
- Experienced in managing eCommerce channels.
- Experienced in providing and planning digital merchandising strategies.
- Fluency in English & Chinese , both written and spoken.
What's In It For You：
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That is why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Global & APAC Exposure
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Medical and life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- 15 days annual leave.
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
CN-Shanghai, China (BM Intercontinental BC)
Marketing and Communications
Back to top