MCU SW Engineer (m/f)
Position:MCU SW Engineer (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries with more than 18,500 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our offices in Germany / Neu-Isenburg or Hungary / Budapest a dynamic
MCU SW Engineer (m/f)
- Supporting Field Application Engineers in terms of embedded software
- Building demos, solutions, proof of concepts
- Writing documentation on demos and solutions
- Train customers on new hardware and technologies
- Understanding suppliers systems & SW HW architectures
- Degree: Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields
- Good knowledge in C/C++. Assembler is nice to have
- Knowledge about common communication peripherals: CAN, UART, I2C, SPI, etc.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Basic knowledge of embedded design workflow
- Real time operating system: FreeRTOS, RTX, ThreadX, etc.
- Debugging and SW testing experiences
- Experienced in ARM systems and software architectures
- Team work oriented with good command of English
- Local language is preferable
- Experience in wireless communication: BLE, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Thread, LoRa
- Experience in production area and certification process
- Knowledge of Internet or Things (IoT) and cloud-based solution
- Experience in secure MCUs and security devices
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R1825.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top