Materials Planner I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Material Planner in our Englewood, CO location.
As a Material Planner you will oversee inventory pipeline and needs to meet customer demand using current tools and resources while creating new platforms for tracking & analyzing data. Proactively review & approve recommendations as required to ensure on-time delivery of product. Provide assistance and direction to other stakeholders in the supply chain process to discover / eliminate inefficiencies or adjustments involving the customer and/or Arrow.
- Understanding a customer’s MRP for pipeline evaluation
- Analyzing product pipelines, adjustments per supplier deliveries and lead times
- Communicating with Branch personnel in order to communicate with customers with updates and resolutions if needed
- Managing inventory to financial goals
- Work closely with Purchasing Department to meet Customer, Sales & Inventory needs
- Data compilation, comparison, and analysis
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis, develop corrective actions, test and implement to prevent future issues.
- College degree or minimum 1-3 years’ experience with MRP Planning, asset management, or sales support
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and the ability to execute a detailed plan to produce efficient and profitable solutions.
- Ability to multi-task at a fast pace using time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, understanding how to problem solve within a corporate environment.
- Ability to create influential relationships with internal and external customers, as well as with offshore resources.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to get results.
- The ability to understand and evaluate metrics and apply process improvement metrics.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top