• Plan and pipeline inventory for low to medium complex customer demand-lower dollar value and/or lower part count.
• Review backlog and shortage reports to assure uninterrupted supply of inventory. Tools would include backlog matching, shortage reports and the Arrow flex reports with minimum customer interaction.
• Prepare Arrow generated forecasts for e-compass. Upload and manage the exceptions generated from the e-compass processing.
• Maintain manual bonds to assure interrupted availability of inventory.
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
• Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2-4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Back to top