Materials Planner Assoociate II
Position:Materials Planner Assoociate II
● Plan and pipeline inventory for low to medium complex customer demand—lower dollar value and/or lower part count.
● Review backlog and shortage reports to assure uninterrupted supply of inventory. Tools would include backlog matching, shortage reports, customers Open order reports.
● Upload customers open order report
● Maintain communication with suppliers to support customers demand.
● Facility to communicate with customers.
● Customer Service
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
● Able to handle Ambiguity situations.
● 85% English
● Excel Beginner / Intermediate
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1-3 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Location:Zapopan (Av. Aviacion)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top