As a Material Planner you will oversee inventory pipeline and needs to meet customer demand using current tools and resources while creating new platforms for tracking & analyzing data. Proactively review & approve recommendations as required to ensure on-time delivery of product. Provide assistance and direction to other stakeholders in the supply chain process to discover / eliminate inefficiencies or adjustments involving the customer and/or Arrow.
- Understanding a customer's MRP for pipeline evaluation
- Analyzing product pipelines, adjustments per supplier deliveries and lead times
- Communicating with Branch personnel in order to communicate with customers with updates and resolutions if needed
- Managing inventory to financial goals
- Work closely with Purchasing Department to meet Customer, Sales & Inventory needs
- Data compilation, comparison, and analysis
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis, develop corrective actions, test and implement to prevent future issues.
- College degree or minimum 1-3 years' experience with MRP Planning, asset management, or sales support
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and the ability to execute a detailed plan to produce efficient and profitable solutions.
- Ability to multi-task at a fast pace using time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, understanding how to problem solve within a corporate environment.
- Ability to create influential relationships with internal and external customers, as well as with offshore resources.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to get results.
- The ability to understand and evaluate metrics and apply process improvement metrics.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
Location:Denver (Inverness West)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top