• Plan and pipeline inventory for low to medium complex customer demand-lower dollar value and/or lower part count.
• Review backlog and shortage reports to assure uninterrupted supply of inventory. Tools would include backlog matching, shortage reports and the Arrow flex reports with minimum customer interaction.
• Prepare Arrow generated forecasts for e-compass. Upload and manage the exceptions generated from the e-compass processing.
• Maintain manual bonds to assure interrupted availability of inventory.
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
• Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2-4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top