Material Planning Associate II
Position:Material Planning Associate II
● Plan and pipeline inventory for low to medium complex customer demand—lower dollar value and/or lower part count.
● Review backlog and shortage reports to assure uninterrupted supply of inventory. Tools would include backlog matching, shortage reports and the Arrow flex reports with minimum customer interaction.
● Prepare Arrow generated forecasts for e-compass. Upload and manage the exceptions generated from the e-compass processing.
● Maintain manual bonds to assure interrupted availability of inventory.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top