Marketing Specialist - SEO
Position:Marketing Specialist - SEO
Scope of Responsibility:
- Develop, update and maintain a content calendar that reflects the content roadmap to support the SEO strategic direction
- Manage execution of calendar utilizing internal, external and vendor resources and ensure deadlines are met
- Work with key stakeholders to define SEO vision and strategic direction
- Analyze data to inform the SEO strategy and provide business cases for pursuing SEO initiatives
- Act as liaison with SEO agency relationship
- Act as liaison between marketing and development teams for SEO related initiatives
- Perform KW research to identify new opportunities for the arrow.com content
- Stay abreast of industry and company news, with a keen eye for coordinating how this news surfaces to Arrow.com when relevant to SEO strategy
- Review and proof copy on various digital assets or deliverables
- Manage and execute day-to-day aspects of digital content marketing with a strong emphasis on SEO value
- Help operationalize ongoing digital content production and management pipeline, processes and workflow for SEO related content
- Support Digital Marketing Team with regular project updates and reporting.
- Manage internal (brand and digital marketing services) and other external stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain content logging and cataloging system with specific dates, naming conventions, etc.
Additional Copy Writing Responsibilities:
- Write keyword rich copy for websites, landing pages, social posts, etc. where needed.
- Participate in testing and implementation of various SEO techniques with respect to content
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top