Marketing Specialist III
Position:Marketing Specialist III
● Hold marketing manager responsibilities for cybersecurity lines Carbon Black, Trend Micro, Fortinet, Guidance Software, Malwarebytes, as well as Pkware, and Radware.
● Responsible for coordination & execution of marketing projects, including online and offline marketing tactics, with assistance from manager.
● Coordinate pre-defined programs, including online & offline marketing tactics, with supervision.
● Work creative teams in taking projects from creative development stage to completion with supervision from manager.
● Assist in creating project estimates and schedules with manager approval. Assist in reviewing budgets and deadlines to help keep projects on schedule.
● Assist in coordinating the lead generation, reporting and database process and report results back to manager and suppliers with manager approval, on all projects.
● Begin to establish and develop internal and supplier relationships; present pre-defined Arrow program presentations.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top