Marketing Programs Coordinator
Marketing Programs Coordinator
Arrow is one of the world's leading distributors of contemporary technology solutions and services. With 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, Arrow guides innovation forward for over 125,000 of the world's leading manufacturers of technology used in homes, business and daily life.
Through a network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries, Arrow brings electronics and enterprise computing solutions to industrial and commercial markets, and specializes in redeploying, remarketing and recycling technology equipment.
Arrow ECS ANZ operates across Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland and Wellington offices. The company's dynamic and inclusive work culture attracts some of the best professionals in the IT industry, who are encouraged to be innovative and instil change that delivers benefits to the business, themselves and their colleagues.
The company's Marketing Department has a Vendor Marketing Manager role vacancy, looking after a range of approximately 5 strategic technology-leading solutions.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, creative and passionate about marketing products and services, can "own" their portfolio, and deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This role requires you to be a product champion for a specific portfolio of strategic vendors.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns for the vendors, ensuring maximum use of and ROI of MDF/Co-op funds. You will also be responsible for reporting on results both internally and to the relevant stakeholders from the marketing and channel team at the vendor organisations.
You will also work closely with the Vendor Program Management, Channel Development and Engineering teams.
Internal Management of assigned vendor portfolio
- Increase product awareness amongst the sales team and Arrow
- Ensure staff have the necessary tools to successfully sell and support the product range
- Communicate with the sales team regarding technology updates, promotions, new products, webex sessions etc
- Understand and report on competitive vendors and distributors
- Promote vendor cross-sell
- Increase market share and performance of product range through development and implementation of a product marketing plan for each vendor
- Manage all marketing program execution with the Corporate Marketing Team, Vendor Program Managers and Channel Development Managers. Coordinate:
- vendor events, road shows and trade shows, including recruitment of delegates.
- lead generation/telemarketing campaigns
- advertising campaigns
- cross-sell campaigns
- Website/online marketing
- Ensure the website content is up to date with latest vendor marketing programs, promotions, training, events, webex sessions, product announcements etc
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to develop e-newsletters and execute other e-marketing
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to ensure the customer database (CRM) is up to date and marketing lists are relevant for the campaigns you execute.
- Develop and implement quarterly marketing plans for each vendor
- Work closely with the sales team to identify key resellers to include within these marketing plans
- Identify opportunity for vendor cross-sell
- Produce reports as and when required by vendor or internally on ROI of marketing investment.
- Manage the vendors' MDF program and maximise use of available funds for your campaigns.
- Report to vendor marketing and channel management on plans and results.
- Build and sustain a business relationship with the vendor marketing and channel management teams.
- Reseller recruitment/management
- Identify key resellers with Channel Development Managers and plan and coordinate reseller recruitment
- Develop knowledge of the top 10 customers for each vendor's range
- Launch and manage reseller recruitment activity/programs (as part of vendor marketing plans) to expand customer base.
- Work with resellers that lack internal marketing resources where necessary
- Engage with sales to understand the top 5 deals in the pipeline
- Conform to all marketing guidelines of all vendors as well as Arrow ECS ANZ
- Ensure all relevant marketing related information is disseminated to staff and customers as appropriate.
- Keep records of all marketing material for display, review and presentations.
- Additional duties as requested by Vendor Development Manager from time to time.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top