Marketing Operations Manager, Digital EMEA
Marketing Operations Manager, Digital EMEA
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg close to Frankfurt/Main a dynamic
Marketing Operations Manager, Digital EMEA (m/w)
- Develop and manage all content-related projects from concept through to production including content, advertising and e-commerce for Arrow's international websites.
- Develop, manage and maintain website content, including maintaining content, banners, enhancements, updates, advertising, testing, tracking, proofreading, ecommerce, external e-mails and defects.
- Guide global sites in projects, technical support, tracking, troubleshooting etc.
- Assess all feedback and complaints that are gathered through the service center by monitoring complaints for possible future enhancements and fix any bugs that are found by the user with the assistance of IT.
- Measure users' behavior and navigation by gathering statistics and conducting analysis.
- Manages multiple and complex marketing activities simultaneously, with accountability for the budget, performance and results
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
- MBA preferred, or Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 8+ years experience successfully managing eCommerce, initiatives, digital marketing, website presence, and/or social media marketing.
- Experience orchestrating internal and external partners and agencies to deliver complex projects.
- Proven track record in building a successful, fast-growing ecommerce business, preferably in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated track record of embracing new digital marketing technologies and techniques to drive growth and brand differentiation.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement.
- Proven ability to take initiative, influences others, and achieves results in a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Fluent German & English language skills
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R160540.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 - 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top