Marketing Manager/Client Strategist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
This client strategy video focused position is responsible for working across the AspenCore Studio team, partnering with AspenCore sales and in concert with greater AspenCore and Arrow Digital organization to define, develop and execute advertiser funded video solutions. This is a client facing role, where you will have multiple projects running simultaneously. Explore new marketing strategies. Investigate customer requirements / challenges while providing innovative ideas and solutions to both internal and external clients. Create project proposal and communicate project to assemble project team. This job is in Denver. Travel required.
- Develop and execute project proposal (contribute to internal brainstorms, consult and present with sales representation to clients, participate in client reviews).
- Manage project deliverables (storyboards, scripting, motion graphics, 3D modeling, production, talent as needed) work across AspenCore Studio to contribute to overall project creative framework.
- Selects and coordinates outside freelance brand marketing, social, and photographers. Negotiates cost and sets schedules for outside creative and production services with little or no supervision
- Lead project execution (Communicate with internal and external project solutions teams are delivering against established timeline)
- Manage project budget (ensure that brand marketing solutions team stays on budget.)
- Advises junior team members about design detail and schedule. Mentors more junior team members on time management.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and a strong business acumen. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Responsible for advertiser funded video solutions and internal video across AspenCore organization.
- Have internal and external contacts. This position engages with external customers (marketing staff, product owners, executive staff), 3rd party vendors. Often this position will engage with general managers, business unit marketing directors and all corporate marketing staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Communications, Film, Journalism, Graphic Design, or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- PMP / ACI / Scrum Certification is preferred. Experience with Asana or similar project management software. Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Project or equivalent tool.
- Eight years of digital marketing and/or sales experience.
- A minimum of four years of experience as a video production lead.
- Experience as a line producer, director, director of photography
- Experience working with engineering clientele
- Strong technical acumen
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential to complete the tasks of the position.
- Must be comfortable in high-pressure situations.
- Customer focused.
- Great organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents. Can effectively communicate orally and in written form to all levels within the organization and externally. Must have excellent documentation, negotiation, and conflict management skills. Must have developed diplomacy skills used to guide, persuade and influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such as ability to forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- This position involves high-pressure situations due to project deadlines. This job has some travel involved, but majority of job is a desk job. Majority of time is spent in front of the computer and in meetings.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top