Marketing Manager (Supply Chain)
Position:Marketing Manager (Supply Chain)
Arrow is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager (Supply Chain) to join the Arrow Supply Chain Team to deliver best-in-class supply chain content and programs across our Supply Chain business.
This is a unique opportunity to engage a growing team of in-house, Digital Marketers and Engineers in a start-up type of culture with the support of a globally successful enterprise. You will have access to groundbreaking technology while helping craft digital transformation for a Fortune 150 company!
Arrow offers an extensive portfolio of supply chain services to support our customer's design, manufacturing, production and logistics needs. These service options range from electronics forecasting sharing and bonding of inventory to digital on-site solutions that deliver insights that span multiple locations and support a customer's globally outsourced manufacturing network.
In this newly created position and reporting to the Director, Marketing, you will focus on positioning and messaging data-driven content marketing strategies for Arrow's supply chain portfolio including but not limited to white papers, webinars, case studies, eBooks, blog posts, infographics, third party/analyst reports, video/motion graphics, events and interactive presentations.
- Identify the target audience content needs through market research and buyer persona development
- Map the customers' journey throughout the value chain
- Identify, promote and distribute digital content to attract leads and establishing effective conversion paths.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and their teams on the objectives and results of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and execute cross-channel, strategic marketing plans/programs for emerging supply chain opportunities including PR, events, social, web, email and other channels.
- Partner with marketing leadership on the management of supply chain specific marketing programs including strategic direction, creative, execution, goal development and measurement.
- Responsible for integrated marketing and communications plans including key messaging, positioning, channel spend allocations and measurable objectives.
- Measure program response, leads and overall project-specific ROI.
- Issue comprehensive monthly, campaign-level reports to peers and leaders ensuring they are consistent across programs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year college (Marketing degree preferred)
- 3-5+ years' experience in Project Marketing (digital preferred)
- Knowledge of key elements of marketing campaigns including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Digital Analytics
- Experience in partnership and brand marketing
- Experience strategizing with executive-level teams
- Experience negotiating with clients with a demonstrated track record of success
- Highly innovative and ambitious self-starter with strong business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be very flexible in a fast paced, changing environment
- Creative thinker and able to continually contribute ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with outstanding follow through skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Occasional travel and extended work hours as needed
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top