Marketing Manager I - Creative Producer
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager in our Englewood, Colorado location.
Responsible for all aspects of graphic design for AspenCore Studio. This role is focused heavily on motion graphics. This position also includes but not limited to strategic planning of marketing campaigns, advertising, tradeshows, corporate collateral, internal promotions, and production design support for video. Responsible for contributing to projects from concept through completion. This job is located in Denver.
- Contribute to all phases of motion graphic design from creative brainstorm, to design strategy, to creative concept development to final artwork with some supervision. Takes ownership of smaller projects.
- Works on all levels of projects from programs that have non-template designs to programs that require visual thinking, brainstorming of concepts, dynamic design using various design programs.
- Presents concepts and design programs to internal service groups. Active participant in creative and group brainstorms.
- Designs web and e-marketing materials for intranet and external web site coding. Understands the goals and elements needed to drive successful web and e-marketing vs. print marketing.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge related to the profession of motion graphics design, production processes, market trends, products and technologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Independent decision-making and creative thinking. Understands AspenCore brand and supports the reinforcement of that brand identity standards both internally as well as with outside vendors. Has some knowledge of Arrow’s core business and applying knowledge to projects and goals of campaign.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or 3 – 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in graphic design.
- Previous corporate marketing (in-house) experience required. Ability to strategically design marketing concepts. Must be able to project manage assignments and time to need deadlines. Ability to conflict resolution and problem solving skills a must. Makes evaluative judgment based on the analysis of information. Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of technical experience guided by precedent. Ability to work in a team environment. Negotiation skills a plus.
- Software Experience: Microsoft suite, Outlook, PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and related design programs.
- Courtesy and tact as the exchange of ideas and information is a significant part of the job. Must be able to deliver tough messages and handle conflict (internal and external).
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
What’s in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top