Marketing Manager - Digital
Position:Marketing Manager - Digital
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the strategy, operations, launch, and optimization of all marketing campaigns including, but not limited to testing campaign creative, ensuring ads are running as planned, and reporting correctly on performance metrics.
- Lead the operational aspects of executing a campaign including but not limited to coordinating legal terms, development efforts and ensuring various departments are informed and prepared for planned campaigns
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external team stakeholders and agency partners to facilitate implementation of brand strategy on Arrow.com
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of branding and content across digital mediums
- Oversee all digital advertising execution as laid out by the digital marketing leadership team. Marketing channels of responsibility include; display, SEM, SEO, email, content marketing and social media and on site content, third party ads and promotions.
- Work with our creative teams and designers to mockup and decide on new ad designs and variants for testing
- Review new technologies and emerging trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing, leveraging the latest and greatest techniques to amplify your message in market.
- Oversee various advertising agencies and internal resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure we are driving the highest performance possible.
- Participate in marketing strategies for larger campaign initiatives and new opportunities.
- Recommend and oversee A/B testing to optimize marketing performance
- Keep stakeholders and teams up to date on any major campaign changes both off site and on site.
- Track and Report on relevant metrics; analyzing data from various platforms and optimizing future campaigns from insights gained
- Partner with finance and senior marketing leaders to develop and improve upon current internal workflows and processes
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years digital marketing management experience, planning and execution, ideally in a fast paced, high-tech, ecommerce or electronics industry
- Minimum of 3 years in client services/account or marketing management with deep process experience
- Hands On experience with web analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.) and reporting
- Some experience with content management systems and working in a website CMS preferred
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated skill using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and/or similar presentation tools
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, organized, dedicated, team player
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top