1.0 Objectives & scope
To oversee the planning, execution and evaluation of AspenCore's marketing and communications programs in Asia, for sales enablement as well as community development, with the aim of supporting the company's continual growth.
2.0 Main Duties & Responsibilities
2.1 Sales enablement
- Discuss with sales leaders, based in Shenzhen and Taipei, to develop quarterly sales marketing plan, and review/update it on a weekly basis.
- Produce sales support collaterals, including materials for new products/programs and regular sales materials, to assist sales growth
- Manage sales resource portal and send regular updates to sales teams
- Plan and organize group selling events as required
- Take charge of marketing (sales enablement, attendee marketing and PR) and event management (pre-event preparation, onsite management and post-event evaluation) for Awards and Summit programs, including but not limited to:
- China IC Design Awards & Summit
- World Electronics Achievement Awards & Global CEO Summit
- Distributor Awards and Distribution & Supply Chain Summit
- Marketing support for other teams
- Provide marketing support in reader community marketing, customized event marketing, translation work, etc., as assigned by the Senior Operations Manager.
2 Position requirements
- University degree, preferably in English, marketing, advertising or communications Professional experience
- At least six years' experience in marketing and/or event management, of which at least two years in a people management role.
- Track record in creating world-class marketing collaterals, from concept to copywriting and visual design, is a must.
- Experience in social media is a big plus
- Experience in electronics/technology industry is a plus, but not essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese and English
- Good sense of design and excellent PowerPoint Presentation skills
- Proactive, passionate with good interpersonal skills at all levels
- Good organizational skills with great attention to details
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top