Marketing Internship - Full Time - Summer 2017
Marketing Internship – Full Time – Summer 2017
Arrow Electronics – www.fiveyearsout.com
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in over 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company’s industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have exciting opportunities for Marketing students. The Marketing Interns assist the marketing team with various tasks such as collateral development, customer satisfaction analysis, sales programs, product development and services programs. The position does require a blend of technical capability with a business-oriented approach.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Understanding of technology
This is a paid internship.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top