Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Position:Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Location: Geneva, IL
● The Market Intelligence Analyst II develops and delivers major presentations, training sessions, tools, market overviews, and agency profiles for internal and external audiences on a range of topics related to enterprise hardware and software acquisition.
● Performs primary and secondary research to obtain information related to IT buying and selling trends and communicates datapoints to senior staff and, where appropriate, suppliers, partners, and internal staff.
● Proactively creates and delivers individual research projects to suppliers and partners or responds as instructed by senior personnel to provide peers with conclusions drawn from data mining, analysis, and other research.
● Participates in industry events and organizations to gain insight into market developments and to builds relationships that can be leveraged for business value.
● Contributes to development of new research deliverables designed to support sales and marketing activities.
● Provides sales and marketing campaign support including creating PowerPoint presentations on customer organizations, contact list creation and validation, call script support, and other campaign consulting.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top