Marketing Director II
Position:Marketing Director II
Arrow Intelligent Systems (AIS) offers a broad range of value added services to our customers across the globe, helping them with design, manufacturing and delivery of intelligent systems. AIS is a growth business within Arrow's portfolio and is expanding into new markets and industries and is looking for the right candidate to help define, deliver, and be a part of our future direction. (www.arrowintelligentsystems.com)
This newly created, highly strategic role, reports to the Global President of AIS and will be responsible for creating and driving both traditional and digital integrated marketing programs including; competitive landscape analysis, product & service selection, vertical industry planning and go-to-market approach, M&A evaluation, pricing, collateral, communication, social media, thought leadership, client case studies and events.
- Partner with the Global President of AIS and others on the M&A strategy for the business.
- Using in-person, digital and social channels, enhance client perception of our unique capabilities and differentiation from our competitors in a competitive landscape
- Help align marketing activities with sales efforts and contribute to lead generation across industries and geographies
- Implement global sales/partner enablement strategy, helping business unit surpass revenue goals and create record pipeline.
- Lead enablement efforts to transition sales/partner teams from transaction-based selling to management-driven, solutions-based selling.
- Develop, drive and deliver Arrow Intelligent Systems' (AIS) go-to-market strategy to achieve business goals.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of senior managers and managers.
- Create and establish strategies and related marketing and sales collateral to ensure operating goals are realized or exceeded.
- Evaluate complex issues using analysis, data analytics, and process-evaluation to establish strategic plans, operational plans, recommendations plus related appropriate objectives.
- Create and develop strategic marketing campaigns, monitor, track, and drive performance to realize stated program goals (may include lead generation, revenue growth, etc.).
- Provide internal and external training and communication for consistency in programs.
- Implement and manage activities to ensure effective communication of business/market needs, solution-based choices and campaign performance to all constituents to ensure a clear understanding of market campaign performance to initially established metrics.
- Ensure all Marketing specialists and Partners are trained in the related tools to support operational effectiveness in marketing activities
- Responsible for Product Management, including solution development, pricing, and sales enablement tools aimed at increasing revenue and margin on a global basis.
- Manage and monitor key AIS marketing metrics to ensure successful campaign performance. Develop & deliver relevant reports on campaign progression and final performance metrics.
- Accountable for field/partner competencies, technical/sales/partner enablement, sales process and methodology for management development and competitive intelligence training.
- Responsible for worldwide marketing activities including: product marketing, channel marketing, lead generation/development efforts, branding, public/analyst relations, events, social media, sales training and support activities.
- Manage and monitor AIS marketing planning activities through solution and market studies, including any related analysis to ensure appropriate markets and solutions are selected.
- Develop proposals to address market opportunities.
- Review marketing materials (internal & external) for branding and messaging consistency.
- Work with AIS and Arrow Inc. Marketing specialists and Partner communities to ensure training, program processes, process knowledge business/marketing requirements are developed and implemented to Arrow standards.
- Provides leadership and direction through Senior Managers and Managers
- Member of the AIS Executive Leadership Team, which is a highly collaborative team, with a bias toward action and accountability.
- Is accountable for the performance and results of:
- A large, strategically important discipline in an extremely large market
- Related disciplines or a medium-sized function in a large market or medium-sized division
- A medium-sized discipline or department in a major region
- Adapting and executing functional or departmental business plans and contributing to the development of functional or departmental strategies
- Decisions that are guided by functional strategies and priorities
Experience / Education Requirements
- Requires a minimum of 15-years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 12-years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience building & leading a global marketing strategy from start to finish for a B2B technology company. (including pricing, competitive analysis, go-to-market planning & execution and branding.)
- Strong leadership skills and program management abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Technical acumen and experience in cloud, IoT and other technologies and communications.
- Executive presence with an ability to present externally and internally at multiple levels.
- Adept at stakeholder management and relationship building within a large organization.
- Ability to originate and apply marketing concepts in an industry and country specific context and help shape key messages to fit the needs of different target groups and delivery channels
- Can adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful; flexible and willing to pivot to keep pace with evolving needs
- Responsiveness to leadership requests and ability to proactively anticipate and prepare for emerging needs
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top