Marketing Coordinator - Advertising Operations
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
As the Marketing Coordinator, Advertising Operations and Content Marketing, you will manage all display media campaigns and digital advertising execution for Arrow.com and Supplier media campaigns. You will be responsible for the day-today execution, trafficking, tagging and set-up of all display media in alignment with the broader brand or supplier marketing strategy. You will work closely the manager of ad ops, senior marketing manager of Arrow.com, various publishers and digital media networks and the digital analytics team. You will also be responsible for website content management, website publishing and social media for key partnerships with the digital organization. The Marketing Coordinator is an important brand ambassador within Arrow’s Digital Group.
- Own and support all pre-launch and post-launch display media trafficking responsibilities and inquiries.
- Effectively oversee the trafficking, reporting and troubleshooting of standard, flash and html display banners across all digital media campaigns.
- Continually monitor digital media campaigns to ensure scheduled delivery and performance.
- Assist with advertising operations requirements across Arrow brand, Indiegogo and Supplier campaigns – including but not limited to tracking, tagging, publisher/agency correspondence and media plan management.
- Work closely with publishers/media networks to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to ad trafficking.
- Mange the QA process for campaigns and media plans and upload to ad server.
- Upload internal media and content across owned sites within the CMS (i.e. Arrow.com).
- Publish and manage content for the Indiegogo partnership on Arrow.com.
- Mange the social media content creation, curating, and publishing for Indiegogo.
- Run ad hoc reporting and analytics and have a grasp on how campaigns are performing.
- Flexibility and willingness to handling other related tasks, when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- 1-2 years of online advertising operations experience required.
- Required experience working with ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms such as Doubleclick for Publishers, Doubleclick Campaign Management, Sizmek, OpenX.
- Experience trafficking and optimizing CTR,CPA and/or CPC direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience setting up, running, optimizing and managing digital campaigns.
- Working knowledge of any CMS (content management platform).
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects at a time.
- Clear understanding of HTML for troubleshooting site issues.
- Demonstrated skill using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and/or similar presentation tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, dedicated, team player.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top