The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow is seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our Arrow.com Digital Marketing team.
The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the business development team dedicated to Arrow’s partnership with IndieGoGo. They will have a focus on content curation, scheduling and project planning. In collaboration with the Proprietary Content and Marketing teams, the Marketing Coordinator will ideate, iterate, and execute digital content plans to position Arrow as the “first screen” for the engineering community. This role will serve as a project coordinator and content operations partner, helping to identify relevant and timely topics, source content and determine hierarchy for content.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with a marketing or engineering background that possesses a wide-breadth of electronics knowledge and stays current with recent trends in the technology and electronics industry, specific to trending startups. It is less important for this candidate to be an expert in one area of engineering as it is for them to have a general knowledge. The ideal candidate also has some understanding and passion for content marketing and digital marketing, as well as strong communication and organization skills.
- Collaborates with proprietary content team to manage editorial calendar, plan content pipeline, and overall coordinate article and video deliverables for the team.
- Reviews campaigns developed by startup engineers and ensures they meet Arrow standards.
- Act as ‘conceirge’ for top-tier campaigners to navigate through Arrow and help see the campaign thru from ideation to creation.
- Develops best practices and makes recommendations on optimization opportunities for program.
- Analyzes marketing campaigns vs. goals and assists in creation of presentations for key stakeholders and leadership.
- Serves as an arrow.com brand ambassador to the broader Global Components organization and solicits content creation and ideation from experts and engineers outside of Arrow.com team.
- Contributes to special marketing projects and innovative test programs to experiment with new marketing ideas and opportunities.
- Inputs, edits and maintain content in the Arrow.com CMS to ensure publishing and tagging standards are delivered.
- BS or BA degree in engineering, marketing, communications, business administration or related field is preferred
- Some job experience or internship experience in marketing coordination or equivalent role, B2B or agency background and experience is preferred
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects effectively under tight deadlines and budget parameters with minimal supervision
- Experience working independently, as well as, within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast- paced continuously changing environment
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates in them
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Google Analytics and some CMS platform experience preferred
- Good technical understanding with the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- A desire to constantly learn what’s new and stay on top of latest social media trends
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top