The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for execution of the company’s integrated marketing strategy, including but not limited to SEO/SEM, affiliate, display, social advertising, email, and event marketing. Collaboration with all members of the Global Reverse Marketing and SalesTeams is a critical aspect of this role.
The candidate’s primary focus is to drive customer acquisition and retention, build revenue profitably across online and offline channels, work within a budget and continually improve return on ad spend.
You must be financially savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, buyer journeys, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights which provide a better understanding our customer in order to improve traffic, conversion and financial results.
- Manage aspects of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition, other future channels, Shopping Comparison Engines, Social Advertising and Email Marketing
- Adhere to Marketing budget for the Global Reverse group
- Work directly with the other Marketing team members to promote campaigns and offerings
- Provide regular updates and reporting to the management team
- Manage project timelines for sales campaigns, landing pages and microsites, communications and events
- Create a library of digital assets to be utilized for Digital Marketing efforts
- Coordinate the implementation of content and merchandising multiple Arrow web properties
- Lead and/or assist in project management and asset delivery for multiple Digital Media campaigns in partnership with third-party media companies and Digital Media agencies working on behalf of Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Manage social engagment and communications
- Coordinate, staff, and run events in collaboration with Arrow Events team and Sales team
- Create and maintain brand identity/standards; Ensure consistency across all channels
- Self-manage and seek out information in order to keep work moving smoothly
- Work flexibly and quickly without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail
- 2 – 4 years of B2B Marketing and Ecommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in managing and executing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Experience in developing and managing web content
- Solid experience in growing ecommerce conversions
- Solid analytical skills with web metrics, market research and sales data
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and best web practices is a plus
- Skills in graphic/web design is a plus
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top