Marketing Analytics Manager
Position:Marketing Analytics Manager
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Analytics Manager in our Englewood, Colorado location.
This manager position will lead the analytics team within the Arrow Digital Group. Applicants must be well-versed in digital analytics, have broad experience in both predictive data analytics and modeling, and must be able to thrive in fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Provide leadership to the analytics team including career performance and development.
- Oversee rotational reporting, dashboard management decision-making support.
- Provide analysis of metrical data and deliver recommendations and strategic counsel.
- Lead and analyze marketing research initiatives that further strategic objectives
- Lead and execute collaborative projects in strategies with big data and other analytics teams at Arrow
- Manage the execution of the analytics team roadmap identifying on a quarterly basis, projects initiatives and activities to deliver on strategic objectives
- Present regular updates on marketing performance to key stakeholders and executive leadership within the arrow digital group
- Manage the inputs, outputs and throughputs of the Arrow Digital Measurement model including but not limited to; KPIs, Metrics, Goals and Objectives
- Lead the development of a data-driven center of excellence within the Analytics Team
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College degree in Marketing, Finance, or Statistics
- Master of Science in Marketing or MBA preferred
- 5-7 Years Analytics management experience
- Strong experience in data analysis with a focus on marketing science
- Preferred experience in market research, model-building, and applied business statistics
- Must be expert in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and be able to provide verifiable certifications
- Experience using statistical tools for data analysis (Minitab, SPSS)
- Experience with dashboard and visualization tools (Cyfe, Domo, Tableau)
- Experience with SQL, Python, and R preferred
- Experience presenting reporting and analysis to executive leadership
- Process and detail oriented
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills / multi tasking
What is in it for you?
- Be a strong player in a world-class, data-driven culture
- Collaborate with big data staff and develop cutting-edge marketing strategies
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top