Manager/Senior Java Developer
Position:Manager/Senior Java Developer
- Our newest team member will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of highly scalable software solutions. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong sense of good design principles, coding practices, and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and thoroughly. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member of our team, and contributing to the team's collective growth and success. We want someone who will question and prod to find the best solution to a problem, and carry that solution through to production.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on adherence to Agile programming methodologies, resulting in well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time, on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications.
- Assist with technical design for solutions to business requirements
- Develop server APIs to support client applications
- Perform complex, intensive business-to-business integration development
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Perform performance tuning
- Document designs and implementation
- Strong Java / Spring background in a team environment
- Experience designing and developing relational database-driven applications (MySQL or SQLServer preferred)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and practices
- Experience working on the server side of client/server, web-based applications, preferably using Web Services
- Demonstrated ability to develop scalable solutions from business requirements
- Experience working with Git repositories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases and Spring 4.x frameworks
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Ant
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and JMeter
- Familiarity with a Mac/Linux development environment
- Experience with writing basic SQL statements
What is in it for you?
- Training Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top