Manager, Technical Marketing
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
As the IoT Technical Marketing Manager (IoT TMM), this individual will provide thought leadership and strategic direction in designing, developing and delivering solutions that align with the Arrow Global IoT marketing strategy through technical content, FAE training and enablement, differentiated partner and ecosystem solutions, and acting as a technical liaison between Arrow and our eco-system partners. The position will be based in Denver, CO report directly into the Director of IoT Marketing. Travel to eco-system partner locations, Arrow Sales Offices, customer design sites, industry events and trainings are required.
- This position will collaborate with the Arrow various Supplier Managers to lead, develop and drive the technical IoT marketing strategy within Arrow.
- This position will work in parallel with Arrow Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Technical Content and Enablement, this position will work in conjunction with eco-system partners in developing and guiding solutions using eco-system partner products and data to create, design and develop technical content.
- Provide consistency and discipline throughout technical marketing projects and enable Supplier Manager to focus on driving sales instead of technical project management.
- Partner Solutions, this position will work in conjunction with the Partner Product Lines in guiding Arrow to generate opportunities for partner architecture and increase demand creation activities and sales results.
- Drive collaboration with Arrow OEM Computing Solutions and Enterprise Computing Solutions Divisions, in particular as they relate to building edge to enterprise total solutions for IoT that are in alignment with the Intel focus vertical segments.
- Work with Arrow SI team to build strong technical content for Arrow Connect product line.
- Technical Representative, this position will become the ‘Technical Expert’ on Intel’s current products, and will build and design trainings for the Arrow FAE’s and Sales organization and our customers.
- This position will become the Arrow external looking, understanding new IoT products and solution roadmaps, and looking for future collaborations, vertical markets, and growth opportunities.
- Marketing professional with a technical education/background: EE or MSEE preferred
- Additional graduate business education would be an asset
- Proven track record of success with direct marketing and/or direct sales responsibility
- Experience in creating web content and developing marketing materials.
- Strong presentation skills and presence
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to influence and manage global relationships that cross cultural boundaries
- Travel required 25%-50%
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top