Manager, Security Operations III
Position:Manager, Security Operations III
The Manager, Security Operations III will serve as a senior member of the information security organization and report to the Vice President, Corporate IT & Chief Security Officer. This position is responsible for leading the Cyber Intelligence & Incident Response functions at Arrow Electronics, Inc. This individual will have the opportunity to build and lead our global security operations group.
- Demonstrated success in building, mentoring and managing a highly collaborative team of threat analysts, security forensics & incident response professionals.
- Lead security operations program development to proactively detect, mitigate and plan for security incidents
- Provide information security global expertise and support to security engineering, architecture and infrastructure operations.
- Work cross-functionally with various organizations and departments within Arrow providing cyber information and assistance.
- Enhance existing practices; utilize "best-in-class" technologies and frameworks to drive continuous improvement in security operations
- Maintain relationships with organizations such as U.S. CERT, FS-ISAC & Electronic Crimes Task Forces etc.
- Promote Arrow's cyber intelligence agenda internally and with our subsidiaries, partners and third parties through targeted outreach programs
- Provide Arrow's technology teams with strategic direction regarding incident response, emerging cyber threats and industry best practices
- Coordinate the delivery of information security management reports, briefings and other related communication related to cyber intelligence and incident response.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in security operations with a sophisticated view of the current threat landscape including Botnets, Exploits, Hacktivism and Nation State Actors.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or associated discipline; Preferable Certifications: CSIH, GSE, GREM, GCFA, GCHI, GCIA, GCFE, E|CH etc.
- Previous experience of managing a team of 7+ security analysts
- Experience working with offshore teams preferred
- Experience in Security forensic research & analysis techniques
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Effectively and comfortably communicate complex technology and security information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top