Manager, Quality I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Job Title: Quality Manager Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Reports to: Senior Quality Manager Pay Grade: 12
Number of Positions: 1 Req #:
Job specific duties include the following: The Quality Manager is responsible for the quality activity of the RMA and Returns team within Americas Components business group. Within this group, the QM is responsible for the supervision of the employees, all complaint activity (RMA), Returns activity, quality metrics, defect trend analysis, customer/internal audit responsibility and process improvement activity. The QM interacts directly with senior management, sales management, finance management, suppliers and the customer. The main responsibility is the timely and efficient disposition of RMA requests and customer returns, to include failure analysis requests. Additionally the QM is also responsible for the reduction of errors by reducing variation in the process of multiple functions essential to the daily operations of the business group. The QM also acts as a compliance officer to ensure adherence to company policy and various registration bodies.
- Supervises 13 or more employees in the RMA and Returns team
- Handle complaint resolution for customer RMA and Returns
- Provide sales/customer support
- Maintain quality metrics/reporting
- Audit preparation and support
- Maintain corporate RMA policy, to include development and revisions to support business
- Process Improvement activity
- Liaison between quality, logistics, sales, finance, supplier and customer groups concerning RMA and Returns activity
- Lead/participate in global projects with cross-functional teams
- Computer literate Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, & Excel.
- Needs to be able to navigate customer and supplier websites / systems as required.
- Ability to create detailed process instructions for use by multiple levels of users from associate to manager
- Strong collaboration skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends as needed
- Working knowledge of WMS/Mainframe/Oracle systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years warehouse management/operations experience
- ISO9001/AS9120 Quality Management System experience
- PDC research/system experience
- Process improvement experience (Lean Sigma)
- Corrective action/preventative action experience
- Branch services experience
- Oracle (Unity) experience
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE
Go to Planet Arrow & click on CLEAR to the left of the screen.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top