- Execute and lead interactions between Arrow Sales, Customers, and Suppliers in order to develop and provide solutions as it pertains to Quality. Ensures activities and items are in compliance with both company quality assurance standards and applicable ISO guidelines and government regulations. Performs analysis and identifies trends using end-to-end order quality data, to include finished products and in-process materials, and recommends corrective action. Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control procedures are followed. Continuously works within the end-to-end order process to include trend/event specific analysis, root cause analysis, corrective action which is measured by the "Perfect Order Index". Responsible for goal setting and achieving results to the POI.
- Develop strategies to facilitate interactions between Arrow Sales, Customers and Suppliers with the purpose of developing solutions as it pertains to the End-to-End order process.
- Develop Quality solutions for Arrow Sales, Customers, Suppliers, FSG and internal Logistics/Operations by presenting program, performing root cause analysis and correction actions.
- Manage Quality department personnel to drive initiatives and results. Measured by Perfect Order Index and customer satisfaction survey.
- When needed (based on level of risk/assignment importance) perform audits, review corrective actions and process improvements as it relates to process improvement and industry certifications
- Responsible for maintaining and implementation of required ISO certifications for the business.
- Continuously monitors and works with Cost of Quality model.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Experience / Education
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to manage large teams and large projects
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time, internationally
- Must be able to interface directly in front of customers
- Has experience solving complex problems
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top