Manager, Product Marketing I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Manager, Product Marketing
As a Product Manager Supervisor, you will be a key liaison between our strategic suppliers and sales team identifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities.
This position requires a team player that understands individual customer and sales person requirements, industry trends and strategies with significant interface with internal sales, suppliers and the management team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Grow profitable sales dollars for assigned territory
- Act as a product expert for assigned product
- Establishing and setting quote priorities
- Assisting sales in setting quote strategy
- Reviewing quote pricing and comparing to market value
- Completing quotes for sales team
- Re-quote and negotiate better pricing
- Complete quote and drive to closure with sales team
- Tacking quote statistics for trends and best practices
- Reviewing and modifying quote process
- First escalation point for sales, supplies and infosys
- Develop relationships with field, suppliers and team while driving department initiatives
- Coordinate and drive strategic quote opportunities
- Hiring to build team bench and train new hires and current Product Managers
- Create and instill standards of work
- 4+ years’ experience as Product Manager or Product Marketing/Sales
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build effective and influential relationships at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and respond to requests from individuals at all levels within sales organization
- Be a self-starter, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and proven ability in managing details as well as strong organizational skills, and commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top