Manager, Marketing I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At this time, we have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Specialist.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Director. In this role, you will be involved in all areas of marketing (both online and offline) across two business units covering branding, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization. Applicants must thrive in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented and have a passion for data-driven marketing. You will work closely with multiple sales teams with the ultimate goal of driving demand to increase sales across our Saas and Media businesses (SiliconExpert, AspenCore, Tranism).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns to drive demand for Sales.
- Managing multiple internal and external resources to show positive ROI on marketing activities.
- Directly build and manage team members to create campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using our marketing automation tools.
- Monitor and provide recommendations for enhancements to all campaigns
- Contribute regular analytics updates to marketing dashboard of key performance indicators that is automatically updated to reflect current marketing activity
- Experience writing copy for email, online articles, and collateral in the B2B space
- Extremely passionate and a quick-learner
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- 5-7 Years online marketing management
- Proven ability to tactically execute online marketing (content creation, content management, email marketing, analytics and reporting)
- Experience in Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo or Pardot preferred)
- Experience in Salesforce to measure marketing campaign success.
- Process and detail oriented
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills / multi tasking
- Strong in Microsoft office with emphasis on Excel and Power Point
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top