- Hong Kong
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage a team (>60 staffs) and make the order fulfillment related process
- Develop and manage staff, including resource allocation, In charge of the unit to deliver smooth operations with efficiency and effectiveness
- Set employee performance objectives, conduct performance reviews and recommend pay actions
- Work with supervisors, leads and employees to meet and exceed service level and quality, and productivity goals
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Define team operating standards and ensure essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
- Identify ways to reduce costs while improving efficiencies and quality, which may involve utilization of CPI processes
- Window in between Sales Team, European Team and W/H Operation Team to ensure the compliance
- Review financials for areas of improvement, costs control is not exceeded the customers budget and subject to review on monthly basis
- Customer problem resolution and request, such as provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Other Adhoc project/tasks being assigned by the Management
- University graduate in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or equivalent experience
- Be familiar with ISO9001 and IS014001, Ensure the team is meeting ISO standard
- Warehouse Migration experience is preferred
- Warehouse experience in electronic products
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese
- Open to take regional or global conference call as required
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- ORSO scheme
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Hong Kong (PDC)
Supply Chain Services
Back to top