Manager, Inventory and Technology Assets
Position:Manager, Inventory and Technology Assets
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Asset/Inventory Technology Business Manager in our Englewood, CO location.
This position will manage and coach a technology procurement team, manage Arrow's Supply Chain by adhering to working capital and cash flow goals. Build influential supplier relationships through local supplier initiatives to drive increased market share. Support the Sales organization with Inventory strategies to drive sales with our mutual customers.
- Inventory management - This includes proactively positioning inventory to support sales growth, reducing slow moving and inactive inventory. Developing market strategies and communications to drive specific commodities and suppliers
- Manage and coach direct reports - This includes delivering Employee Performance Reviews, resolving day-to-day issues, focusing team on corporate and supplier initiatives, escalating and expediting issues that cannot be resolved by procurement team, and other general management duties (e.g. Employee development, morale building, etc.)
- Build and manage supplier relationships - coordinate and attend supplier meetings (local and off-site), gather and analyze supplier-specific data, implement and manage technology-specific inventory programs, prepare for Quarterly Business Reviews, and communicate with Arrow corporate
- Establish and maintain operational efficiencies between Sales, Finance and Suppliers
- Field Sales Team interface - This includes branch/customer visits, phone/email communication, and connecting the field sales team with the
corporate inventory procurement team.
- Associates Degree with 3-5 years related experience.
- Electronics industry experience.
- Basic proficiency in MS Suite of tools. Preferred Qualifications:
- Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication/presentation skills (Verbal/Written)
- Inventory and procurement management experience.
- Distribution industry experience.
- Strong negotiating skills.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top