Manager, Global Fraud Prevention
Position:Manager, Global Fraud Prevention
● Leading complex cross functional and global projects.
(New process introduction (design) and transformation of existing processes).
● Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
● Stakeholder management—Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
● Creation of project related process documents.
● Assist in training and mentoring new and existing employees with regard to policies and procedures related to project outcomes (for both Project Management and Green Belt disciplines)
● Black Belt Certified/Leading Green Belt Trainings.
● PMP Certified.
● 3rd Party Vendor Management.
● Relationship Management with External Lean Six Sigma and PMP Agencies.
● Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
● Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
● Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
● Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
● Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
● Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Serves as an expert within own function
● Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
This position reports to Global Business Operations and will be responsible for all planning and operational aspects, including execution, of Arrow Electronics' global risk mitigation strategy regarding externally and internally committed fraud events. The role holder will have the expertise to design programs and procedures to prevent, detect and investigate fraud events as part of a financial risk management responsibility. In partnership with global business units, the role holder will continuously review control measures, identify areas for improvement; additionally, this role requires developing strong working relationships with business units enterprise-wide to reduce financial risk. The role requires substantial self-initiative, readiness to own project/initiatives from inception through delivery, aligning and engaging stakeholders as appropriate. This position will partner closely with business leaders in Legal, IT Security, Treasury, Internal Audit, SOX groups, and business units globally.
Identifying emerging risks (key indicators) within the business units, and act as the principal designer for new fraud mitigation strategies Develop and implement policies, procedures, tracking tools, and best practices on a global, organization-wide basis to mitigate fraud risks Take the lead in organizing responses to fraud events.
- Five or more years of fraud prevention experience or related financial compliance work; and a minimum of ten years of experience in a large/multinational, complex manufacturing, distribution or sales oriented company
- Understanding of current global fraud threat landscape
- Strong analytical capability to assess and resolve financial risks
- Demonstrated adaptability and responsiveness in a wide variety of stressful situations
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to successfully navigate a matrixed organization and effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Proven experience presenting to and working with executive management.
- Individual should be a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability for increased responsibilities.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and proficiency.
Level of Education: 4 year college degree
Type of Degree: Business, finance, accounting or related field
- Certifications: Financial, audit, or fraud certification or license desired (for example, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, or similar)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top