Manager Aggregator/Affiliate Marketing
Position:Manager Aggregator/Affiliate Marketing
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Manager of Aggregator/Affiliate Marketing in our Englewood, Colorado location.
This position will manage the aggregator/affiliate marketing channels Digital Group. Applicants must be well-versed in digital marketing, have broad experience in marketing channel management and must be able to thrive in fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Manage aggregator/affiliate vendors and manage performance across all aggregator/affiliate channels
- Regularly meet with aggregator vendors and drive the creation of channel-specific strategies and tactics
- Effectively manage performance on aggregator/affiliate marketing channels and drive results as measured by KPIs
- Lead and execute marketing initiatives that further strategic business objectives
- Lead and execute collaborative projects in partnership with marketing channel managers within the Arrow digital group
- Manage the planning and execution of channel-specific roadmap identifying on a quarterly basis, projects initiatives and activities to deliver on strategic objectives
- Present regular updates on marketing performance to key stakeholders and executive leadership within the arrow digital group
- Regularly monitor and manage channel performance towards KPIs, Metrics, Goals and Objectives
- Participate in the development of marketing promotions and initiatives within the larger digital marketing group
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College degree in Marketing, Finance, or Statistics
- Master of Science in Marketing or MBA preferred
- 3-5 Years Analytics marketing experience
- Strong experience in digital marketing analytics with the ability to craft and execute data-driven strategies and tactics
- Preferred experience in managing high volume aggregator/affiliate marketing channels
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience presenting reporting, strategy, and analysis to executive leadership
- Process and detail oriented
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills / multi tasking
What is in it for you?
- Be a strong player in a world-class, data-driven culture
- Collaborate with big data staff and develop cutting-edge marketing strategies
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top