Logistics/Value Add Maintenance Technician I
Logistics/Value Add Maintenance Technician I
Job Title: Logistics/Value Add Maintenance Technician I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we've come full circle- from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today's marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you're working with us.
- Assists the maintenance team in completing projects, work orders, call responses, and preventive maintenance activities. Works with conveyor, HVAC, and electrical systems as well as machinery such as forklifts and work assist vehicles. This work can be dirty or heavy at times.
- Acts as the first line of response for all facility building & equipment needs.
- Prioritizes and multi-tasks in response to issues that arise with facility equipment.
- Performs basic MS Office functions and work with MS Outlook sending emails.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
HOURS: SWINGSHIFT 3:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M. (MUST BE FLEXIBLE)
PAY = $20.00 + DOE
- Proven multi-tasking & prioritization experience in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with the proper & safe use of both power and hand tools.
- Some knowledge of a technical specialty area (ie. Electrician, Machinist, Carpentry, Plumbing, PLC Programming, welding, HVAC, lifts, automotive, etc.)
- High comfort level with all aspects of safety for light machinery & conveyor.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple demands from all levels of the organization and to work on a team with shared responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and high accountability.
- Some analytical problem solving & troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs and carry for 50 feet.
- Ability to climb to the top of an access staircase & crawl under low-clearance conveyor.
- Ability to work all production shifts with advanced notice and a high level of availability for Saturday overtime (with occasional Sundays).
- Forklift certification and experience.
- Experience in industrial or commercial maintenance or formal vocational training.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering prints (including electrical schematics).
- Experience with the execution of preventative maintenance software & activities.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top