Logistics/Value Add Facility Asset/IT Maintenance Technician I
Position:Logistics/Value Add Facility Asset/IT Maintenance Technician I
Job Description:Job Title: Logistics/Value Add Maintenance Technician I
- Proven multi-tasking & prioritization experience in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with the proper & safe use of both power and hand tools.
- High comfort level with all aspects of safety related to the occupation.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple demands from all levels of the organization and to work on a team with shared responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and high accountability.
- Some analytical problem solving & troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to look/identify/order necessary parts to complete tasks
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs and carry for 50 feet.
Ability to climb to the top of an access staircase & crawl under low-clearance conveyor
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top