Logistics Specialist – Peabody, MA
Converge, an Arrow Company, is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We have been providing solutions that increase your bottom line and reduce your risk in electronic components distribution
for 35 years.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you will provide support to the Operations Team, Account Management Team and Customers. You will generate reports and provide information to both internal and external customers and research and resolve customer related issues.
- Responsible for answering service level questions in a timely manner and reviewing data to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide status updates for both internal and external customers.
- Coordinate the movement of donation shipments and processes the transactions through the ERP system.
- Create and process redeployment, donation and kit shipments.
- Close kit shipment orders in Oracle ERP.
- Responsible for MRO purchases.
- Responsible for labor tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for supporting front-end administrative duties.
- Manages 5S program by updating on-line activities and generating reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using Oracle or SAP.
- Experience with web based software.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Electronics industry experience preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of 5S preferred.
- Knowledge of basic freight and transportation preferred.
- Knowledge of UPS and Fed Ex tracking preferred.
- Knowledge of Asset Tracking software preferred.
Back to top