Logistics Services Supervisor
- Hong Kong
Logistics Services Supervisor
What You'll Be Doing
- Essentially oversees the shipping and delivery of materials and warehouse personnel
- Manage inventory and maintain communications with carriers, suppliers, warehouses, custom brokers and others involved in the shipping and delivery of merchandise
- Oversee the transportation of products from one location to another, arrange product pickups and deliveries with transportation companies and route drivers accordingly
- Typically conduct a cost analysis of several transportation companies in order to select one that is cost-efficient and able to handle the shipment loads
- Responsible for communicates with trucking companies, warehouse supervisors, customs brokers, sales forces and customers.
- Responsible for study client or customer needs and manage inventory based on these needs
- Responsible for re-ordering product as needed to maintain sufficient inventory levels
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically spends up to 40% of time performing the work supervised
- Accountable for the results of small-sized routine support or production operations teams
- Solves problems based on set policies and procedures
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
What We Are Looking For
- 5-8 years related working experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor and major in Logistic, warehousing, supply chain or industrial engineering management is preferred
- Fluent English & Mandarin
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- ORSO scheme
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Hong Kong (PDC)
Supply Chain Services
Back to top