Logistics Project Manager
Position:Logistics Project Manager
● Responsible for the day-to-day functions of Logistics or Value Add department(s), ensuring goals are met or exceeded.
● Ability to manage personnel - hiring, developing, workflow scheduling and resource allocation for more than one department/functional area and/or technical production within a business group. Strategic planning and process improvement thru CPI or Lean principles.
● Ensures performance of department goals, including allocation of headcount and process improvements to analyze and improve efficiency. Responds to internal and external customer inquiries. Participates in making basic improvement enhancements.
● Responsible for performance efficiency, time worked, quality reporting and improvement, performance metrics. Works with manager to determine courses of action for budgetary responsibility.
● Trains and acts as an informal mentor to junior members of supervisory staff. Assists level 1 Supervisors in developing the technical skills necessary to make informed decisions.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Location:Zapopan (Calle Lateral)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top