Logistic Process Lead
Logistic Process Lead
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. A company with 20.000 employees worldwide and almost 900 employees working in Venlo Arrow Electronics DLC. Arrow EMEA has the largest and most modern electronic components warehouse in Venlo. The Distribution Logistics Centre in Venlo supplies 40.000 European customers. More than 6.000 packages a day are shipped to customers all over Europe, as well as worldwide. Arrow stands for ambition, passion and reliability and strives to be and stay the nr. 1 in the business. The corporate culture within Arrow can be described as informal, open, direct and result oriented.
In your role as a Logistic Process Lead you are responsible for achieving the set goals for the department for the medium- and long-term. You will lead, control, adjust and optimize the quality, quantity and productivity from one of the operational departments in our warehouse. The ultimate goal is to ensure productivity targets are achieved and all logistics processes are running smoothly, on time and efficiently.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Translate business objectives into operational business such as forecasting and workforce planning;
- Monitor the progress of the goods in the short, medium and long term;
- Pro-actively recognize bottlenecks and as a result of that initiating and managing various improvement and optimization projects;
- Continuous focus on processes and procedures to guarantee on time delivery and avoid errors, including preventive and corrective actions;
- Effective and efficient keeping up/reporting performance data, productivity measurement;
- Manage and coach a team; direct supervisors and indirect troubleshooters and warehouse employees (around 75 / 100 employees).
- Guide and appraise job results, develop talents and focus on Health, Security & Safety;
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork, 5-S and a pleasant but challenging work environment.
The Logistic Process Lead reports directly to the Warehouse Manager and will be the sparring-partner for colleague Logistic Process Leads with regard to resources and improvement projects. Next to that you will have contact with other departments inside our DLC and you will participate in project teams within the organization.
We are looking for a leader with an innovate attitude, quality- and result driven and with strong social & communication skills and the skills to take responsibility. You have at least a bachelor (HBO) level and about 5 years' experience in a managing role within logistics. Competence in English language - written and spoken - is essential, as well as Dutch or German. Next to this, you are able to coordinate, coach and drive processes forward. You are able to develop your employees, you have the ability to influence at all levels within the organization and you can get your ideas and information over to your team in an effective way.
Next to this, you make high demands on your own performance and show not to settle for an average performance. You feel comfortable in an environment where working accurately, continuous improving and working as a team are the main driving concepts.
Your standard work will be in dayshift and one week per month in late shift.
We offer a responsible and challenging job within a modern and dynamic organization. You will work in an international, ambitious and growth oriented company with a global scope. The terms of employment are in conformity with the market and the working conditions are optimal.
Are you thinking five years out?
Then apply online!
Please refer to the source where you found this open position.
Arrow Europe, Dirk Hartogweg 8, 5928 LV Venlo.
Acquisition with regard to this position is not appreciated.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top