Level2 End User Support
Level2 End User Support
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide front line End User support to Arrow employees in Northern Europe region, as part of a Global Enterprise Services (GES) Team. To ensure that requests for escalated support are dealt with promptly and appropriately. To install and configure PCs and associated peripherals and software.
Provide support for all Hardware and software related issues, including infrastructure, as directed. Provide support for local, EMEA and Global projects and initiatives as directed by management. Adherence to the Global Enterprise Services (GES) Standards and Customer Focused Service ethos.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- To provide L2 technical support for issues & requests received from the Service Desk group, for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
- To actively manage IT support & request calls and document their outcome, to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- To redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate IT Support teams.
- To pro-actively update Internal Customer/Users on the progress of outstanding L2 support calls.
- To provide, at all times, a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users, with a strong Customer Service Excellence approach.
- To deploy PCs, Laptops and other End User compute devices, and associated peripherals, including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment, in accordance with the defined Global standards.
- To install and configure software to defined standards and ensure legal compliance.
- To maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to defined standards. Performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures.
- To help the Service Desk Analysts develop their skills and knowledge with respect to front-line Support and communications excellence.
- To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
- To assist in the compilation of the function's technical documentation, guidelines and procedures and ensure they are disseminated to users or intended parties.
- To liaise with colleagues in all GES Teams to ensure continuity of service and minimal disruption for all users.
- To ensure IT Security is maintained, in strict accordance with Arrow Global Security policies and industry best practice.
- To assist in projects, at a level commensurate with the responsibility of the post, as designated by the Appointed Manager or project Coordination team.
- To maintain a Strong Service Delivery focus, to meet IT & Business needs, whilst traversing cultural, language and regional boundaries.
- Ensure industry best practice is followed in the support, delivery and management of the service portfolio, within an ITIL framework.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships across all areas of IT and the Business Customers served, as a representative of the Global Enterprise IT organization.
- To conform to ITIL / SOX standards and guidelines with respect to information systems.
- To provide out of hours / call-out /Week-end Support cover as required by IT and Business needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Fair work-life balance
- Casual dress policy
- Private medical healthcare
- ADSL, mobile phone
- Salary to be discussed as skills and experience will be key for the amount offered
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
- Previous professional experience on a 1st or 2nd lvl of IT support;
- Good phone support and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English and Danish, speaking and writing.
- Installation, configuration and support of the following: Windows 10 Enterprise; Office 365 Pro Plus suite; O365 Additional toolsets: Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneNote, Teams, Intune Mobile Device Management; Windows Server 2012 R2; Active Directory & Domain Infrastructure Services; PowerShell; Veeam Backup Administration.
- Build and Installation, Fault diagnosis & Full lifecycle support: Laptops, Desktops & Servers (ideally Dell); Tablets - IOS & Android; Smartphones - IOS & Android
Additional Skills (preferred but not essential)
- ServiceNow IT Service & Incident Management
- CA Service Desk
- VMWare vSphere
- Citrix XD/XA v7 or later & Citrix Receiver
- Commvault / TSM / Veeam Backup
- Avaya One-X (telephony/Softphone)
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top