Applications: September 2018 - November 2018
Interviews: October 2018 - February 2019
Internship: Approximately 11 weeks; mid-May/mid-June to August/September. Candidates must be available to be in Denver, CO on June 12-14, 2019 and August 14-16, 2019 (travel is provided for interns whose work location is out of state)
Based on your experience and interests, you will interview with and work on a team for approximately 11 weeks during the summer. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities on based on their internship performance.
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 113 company with 18,800 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 125 interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP's and Directors
The Legal Intern will work with various members of Arrow's domestic and international Law Department on different aspects of the company's business. In particular, the Legal Intern will assist in the following areas: supplier and customer contract review/negotiations, intellectual property, digital marketing, real estate, privacy, trade compliance, labor and employment, litigation and other matters or disputes as required. As part of the position, the Legal Intern will assist in the resolution of a variety of business and legal concerns in conjunction with all levels of Arrow management.
Requirements & Skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Legal Administration, Business, or Equivalent with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2019
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to work with a variety of people and develop strong working relationships
- Treat highly confidential information with utmost integrity
This is a paid position
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top