Lead Videographer - Marketing Specialist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow is seeking a dynamic Marketing Specialist – Lead Videographer to join the Arrow.com Digital Marketing team.
The Lead Videographer will be an integral part of the digital content team helping to generate world-class video content for the new Arrow.com. In collaboration with the Content and Marketing teams, this role will help ideate, iterate, and execute digital content plans to position Arrow as the “first screen” for the engineering community. This role will serve as the primary video resource for the content team, and will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. In addition to editing and filming video footage, this person will be asked to record and edit audio, shoot on-site at events and with Arrow partners, and contribute towards the larger content marketing strategy of the team.
The Lead Videographer will provide creative direction for the junior videographer and work within the framework of the digital marketing team to create best-in-class video content for consumption by the engineering, maker, and electronics enthusiast communities.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with extensive experience shooting and editing video footage for both technical and consumer audiences. They would also have experience working with and creating motion graphics and 3D rendering. The ideal candidate also has a strong understanding and passion for content marketing and digital marketing, as well as strong communication and organization skills. A familiarity with electronics and electronic component is a big plus.
This Lead Videographer will join a fast-paced and creative team and have the opportunity to not only learn about the electronics and engineering communities, but to contribute to large-scale marketing endeavors across the scope of digital for a Fortune 150 company.
- Shoots and edits videos.
- A vocal leader in contributing to the content marketing strategy, helping the team stay on the cutting edge of marketing tactics and capabilities.
- Execute a data-driven video marketing effort, using analytics to refine and improve our approach to video.
- Captures and edits audio for videos, voiceovers, and podcasts
- Helps plan, execute and deliver recordings for off-site promotions and events. This may include traveling 10-12 times annually.
- Setting up Live Streams and webcasts
- Serves as the video lead for the marketing team.
- Works closely with the project manager to plan and execute videos in a timely and strategic fashion.
- Along with the jr. videographer, maintains the Arrow studio, including all video equipment.
- Bachelors in Film Production, or related degree
- 3-5 years of videographer experience
- Excellent Video and Audio capture and editing skills
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast- paced continuously changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on a deadline with several projects on your plate at a time
- Able to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Ability to create motion graphics is a plus
- Experience in Audacity is a plus
- Experience in After Effects is a plus
- Technical audio experience is a plus
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top