Lead Development Representative - immixGroup
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Recently named by the Washington Post as a “Top Place to Work”, immixGroup is looking for an energetic self-starter to excel in the area of lead generation. The Lead Development Representative is a valuable member of the sales division at immixGroup and plays a critical role in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the growth of immixGroup’s clients’ public sector business. The ideal candidate will learn the company value proposition and attend sales training in immixGroup’s state-of-the-art immixUniversity program. This program includes classroom education, e-learning, and on-the-job training in the federal acquisition and procurement process. This program is described by many as “getting an MBA in doing business with the government”.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in lead generation call campaigns to uncover new business opportunities for immixGroup’s clients
- Set up meetings between the client and the government customer
- Meet and exceed monthly performance goals
- Document information for all sales activities, opportunities, and customer/client interaction in company CRM
- Establish ongoing business relationships with both government customers and technology clients
- 0 – 2 years of inside or outside sales experience
- BA/BS degree or two years/relevant work or military experience can substitute for BA/BS degree
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Experience selling technology products or services
- Business or marketing internship experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone
- Previous experience with sales pipeline development and in an environment requiring monthly quotas
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Professional, coachable, energetic, intelligent, charismatic, and driven
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top